Holding a funeral or memorial service for your loved one is a positive first step in the grieving process. Family members and friends get a chance to say their goodbyes, and at the same time, they get to share strong feelings with one another.
In the days, weeks and months following the service, people continue to need others to lean on for understanding, encouragement and guidance. For that reason, many local and national support groups have formed. These groups provide a common place and a comforting environment for expressing emotions through each phase of the grieving process. To learn more, click on the links below, or discuss grief counseling and support options with your funeral director.
General Grief Resources
- AARP Grief & Loss: a collection of resources and an on-line support community.
- National Funeral Directors Association: Frequently Asked Questions about grief.
- American Cancer Society – Support to cancer patients, family and friends.
- Growth House – Discusses hospice care, dying with dignity, terminal illness, grief and bereavement.
- WidowNet – an information and support resource for, and by, widows and widowers.
Grief Resources For Parents
- National SIDS and Infant Death Program Support Center – support for families dealing with SIDS.
- Bereaved Parents USA – a nationwide organization designed to aid and support bereaved parents and their families.
- The Compassionate Friends – supports families who have experienced the death of a child.
Grief Resources For Children
- Fernside Online – an online resource for grieving children.
- The Dougy Center – the first center in the United States to provide peer support groups for grieving children.
WELCOME TO FEGGINS & FEGGINS FUNERAL AND CREMATION SERVICES, INC. | We understand there are other funeral services in our area. We would like to inform you that our funeral service is truly different. We take great pride in the care we provide to the families we serve, and we invite you to browse our website to learn the simple truth for yourself.
When planning a service, you have many options available to you and we will do all that we can to provide a beautiful and respectful ceremony. Our highly experienced staff is committed to providing each family with compassionate professionalism.
Call us any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance.
Holding a funeral or memorial service for your loved one is a positive first step in the grieving process. Family members and friends get a chance to say their goodbyes and lean on each other.
Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan for our wedding, our children’s education, family vacations, and other significant expected life events.
Our professionals have gathered a few recommended resources for your family and friends to use during this time of loss.
Feggins & Feggins
Cremation and Funeral Services, LLC.
430 N. White Street
Wake Forest, NC 27587
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
© Feggins & Feggins Cremation and Funeral Services, LLC. | site by: articdesigns.com| ObitLOGIN